Vyvanse may cause new or worsening psychosis (unusual thoughts or behavior), especially if you have a history of depression, mental illness, or bipolar disorder.
Common Vyvanse side effects may include:
- dry mouth, loss of appetite, weight loss;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- fast heart rate, feeling jittery;
- dizziness, feeling anxious or irritable; or
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation.Vyvanse can affect growth in children. Tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medicine or you buy vyvanse 10mg online from our shop
What other drugs will affect Vyvanse?
Ask your doctor before using a stomach acid medicine (including Alka-Seltzer or sodium bicarbonate). Some of these medicines can change the way your body absorbs lisdexamfetamine, and may increase side effects.Other drugs may interact with lisdexamfetamine, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any medicine you start or stop using.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use Vyvanse only for the indication prescribed.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has ever had:
- depression, mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, or suicidal thoughts or actions;
- kidney disease;
- coronary artery disease (clogged arteries);
- blood circulation problems in the hands or feet; or
- drug or alcohol addiction.
General Instructions for Use
Take Vyvanse by mouth in the morning with or without food; avoid afternoon doses because of the potential for insomnia. Vyvanse may be administered in one of the following ways: